Parents, volunteers, and other groups can find all the resources they need here to help them navigate Roswell Student Ministries. We believe parents are fully responsible for the spiritual health of their children. We are simply here to assist in any and every way we can. We want to make sure parents are equipped with all the tools they need to successfully guide their children in their faith journey.
We also believe in our volunteers. Without our amazing volunteers, we would have no ministry. We want to make sure that they, too, are equipped with everything they need to minister to our students.
- Want to know what we are talking about in CRU small groups? Click Here!
- Need a Health Form? Click Here!
- Want some Parent and Family resources? Click Here!
- Are you a church or mission group looking for a place to stay overnight? Click Here!
- Want info on our Summer Intern Program? Click Here!
- More info on Boy Scouts? Click Here!
If there is anything you'd like to see here or think we might need to share, please contact Jason Scott, email@example.com.