Registration is now open!
Cost- $35 per person (Includes team jersey)
Deadline to register is Wednesday, February 23!
Open to all students in 6th-8th grades.
(If you played in Season 1, check your email for a $5 off promo code!
You can also share that with any friends who want to sign up as well.)
Wednesday Nights at the Dodson Youth Center at RUMC
Game Times- 6-6:30 or 6:30-7 or 7-7:30
4 regular season games (March 2 - March 23)
End of Season Tournament- March 30- 6-8pm
"Tryouts"- 2/16 and 2/23 from 6-7:30pm
We are asking all players to attend this tryout to participate in the league.
This tryout is a good opportunity for the league officials to determine
the skill levels of each player and help them select teams.
Players can come anytime between 6-7:30pm and only need to stay about 30 minutes.
- 5 players of each team on the court at a time. Minimum 4 players to start a game.
- A player is eliminated when hit by a ball thrown by the opposing team. Balls that hit the floor, wall, other object or other person first does not count as an elimination.
- A player can come back in if an opposing thrown ball is caught in the air. Players must re-enter in the order in which they were eliminated. A benched player must enter before an eliminated player can re-enter. A maximum of 5 players can be on the court for each team.
- Each match is played with 2 teams playing 3 games. First team to win two games wins the match.
- Game One: Pinball- a bowling pin is placed on the back line behind each team. The game is over when a player knocks over the opposing team’s bowling pin.
- Game Two: Hitman- a bandana is placed on the arm of a player of the team’s choosing. When that player is eliminated, the game is over.
- Game Three (if needed): Black Out- Traditional dodgeball game where you eliminate every person from the opposing team.
- We plan to have 6 teams. Each team will have 7-10 players assigned to it.
- Games begin on 3/2 at the Dodson Youth Center at RUMC. Each team will play the other teams one time during the season (4 games). We will have our Championship Tournament on 3/30.
- Players can request friends to be on their team but no guarantees for friend request fulfillment. Teams will be made as even as possible with the information we have.
- Players will be notified between Feb 25-28 with team information by their coach.
- Coaches are volunteer adults and HS students.
- We will have 2 referees per game.
- Teams will be given a team jersey but are encouraged to be creative in coming up with their specific team uniforms.
If you have any questions, please contact the RSM Office (770) 261-1776 or League Commissioner, Jesse Adams.